Your healthy future begins here.
With a health account from HSA Bank, you're empowered to make informed decisions about your healthcare and finances. It's easy with online access that gives you the complete picture of your account(s) including contributions, payments to providers, and more.
With HSA Bank, you'll not only gain a financial healthcare partner, you'll gain peace of mind knowing that our experienced customer service will take good care of you. With values rooted in the Midwest, our customer service reps really listen to find out what matters to you most.
Whether you have a Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), or Commuter account, we’re here to help you maximize the tax advantage of your account. Health accounts including an HSA, HRA, and FSA offer a smart way to save and pay for IRS-qualified medical expenses. Learn more about our products.
Your trusted expert
As a strong financial institution in the consumer-directed healthcare (CDH) industry since the beginning, HSA Bank has experience few can compete with. We are passionate about CDH and are actively involved in industry research, awareness, education, and advancement of account-based benefit solutions that help you own your healthcare finances, and ultimately your health.
At HSA Bank,
- HSA deposits are never kept with a third party – we serve as both the Custodian and the Administrator to over 1.6 million accountholders.
- We manage over $4 billion in HSA deposits and investments.
- Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- Kiplinger's pick for Best Health Savings Account in both 2006 and 2013.
- Named by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace in 2011 and 2013.
- HSA deposits are Member FDIC insured. Learn about FDIC insurance coverage.