- Choose from a wide range of securities, including mutual funds, stocks, bonds and more.
- No minimum HSA balance is required to start investing. (Minimum trade requirements may apply).
- Start investing when and how you want to; there are no proprietary or default investments based on your HSA balance.
- A monthly investment fee may apply (Please refer to your Health Savings Account Fee and Interest Schedule).
- Transfer funds between your HSA cash and investment accounts with the Member Website OR by contacting our Client Assistance Center.
TD Ameritrade offers a wide array of services for self-directed investing which includes:
- Stocks, bonds and thousands of mutual funds (trading fees may apply)
- Online access to powerful fund-screen capabilities, as well as additional trading tools and third-party research
- Convenient, secure online trade confirmations and account statements
- Four ways to place trades: website, telephone, mobile device, and broker
- The ability to set up multiple watch lists
With the DEVENIR Mutual Fund Investment Account, members can invest their HSA funds in a professionally, pre-selected group of no-load or load-waived mutual funds covering a range of fund families and asset classes. The Mutual Fund Investment Account benefits include:
- Performance of mutual fund selections are reviewed quarterly by SEC registered investment advisors
- No trading fees for pre-selected group of mutual funds
- An annual fee of $24 is deducted from the investment account balance, prorata
- Integrated, online access to investment account history, balance information, contribution election, trades and much more, all through HSA Bank's Member Website
- Access to Morningstar reports and other planning tools
If you have questions about investment fees, please contact our Client Assistance Center